Tuesday, October 02, 2007

So it's been a while!

AND YES...I AM STILL WAITING...hahaha...seems to be a broken record around here.
I am actually very excited about this week..because I am waiting on confirmation that the medical arrived and will hopefully go back to Nairobi this Friday or Monday?
So I am really thinking I will be able to get Nathaniel the first week of November. Its not too far away..though I am dissapointed he won't be home for Halloween! But wow he will be home for Christmas...I can't wait to see him under that tree and to finally have him home and home forever!
I am thinking about how Nathaniel will adjust coming home in the middle of November...poor thing. It gets pretty cold some days here already...so come November I am sure it will be down right chilly.
Guess I will have to just bundle him up warm and snuggle him close!!
Will post again when I know more...maybe today??
:)
Louise

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I hope you get some info on that medical TODAY Louise!! Its about time you heard something!! Waiting sucks! :-)

--Danielle

Julie M. said...

I really hope you get some good news today Louise! How exciting to think about celebrating Christmas with him huh? And, yes, the weather will be a big adjustment for him for sure. I think about that too, and that I will probably be bringing Mulu home around January or February...brrrr...lets hope he learns to like snow fast!

Anonymous said...

What, no more outlet store purchases to update us on??? :)

june

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Yes the weather could be an adjustment. Its not even that cold right now and everytime Marika goes outside after supper now, she says BRRR and runs to get a hug and for me to put her hood on when she has one as she is cold.. The poor thing...

Hope you hear something soon and yes how fun to think of Christmas with your son !

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Sending tomorrow vibes to you!

Unknown said...

I hope you hear about that medical Today!!!!