Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Little Man's Feet


Since I am not posting pictures of Nathaniel till I take custody of him in Ethipia, I thought I would post a picture of his feet :). In the latest update that I just got, the agency had taken the time to trace his feet for me so that I can kind of choose what size of shoes to bring.
I can't tell you how neat it is to see these. Just another little tidbit on who this little guy is. I am thinking the squiggles on the note pad might be wiggly little feet hehehe
Louise

6 comments:

Julie M. said...

That is really cute Louise! I am here giggling, thinking of how hard it must be to trace his little feet :0) Soon you will have the real thing in your hands!

Anonymous said...

What cute little tracings of his feet!

Anonymous said...

Louise,
I don't get much time anymore to check boards and blogs....but so happy for you that your wait is almost over. I remember your first few posts on the CAFAC board... your wait has been long..I can hardly wait to see pictures of you together...his feet are sure cute! I wish you the best trip and can hardly wait to hear details. I will warn you that when you get back you will soon find it hard to find computer time!
All the best..Connie Ellen

Danielle said...

That is so neat Louise - and such a great idea for them to do! Can't wait until you have your handsome little boy's feet in your hands for GOOD!!! :-)

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

you're RUINING me here (tearing up)....those are the SWEETEST little feet.....

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

SOOO cute !

Lisa