Monday, October 15, 2007

11 Days till I leave Fredericton

And the next time I am back in Fredericton I will have Nathaniel with me. So I leave for Toronto to visit family for 3 days on the 26th. Then I leave in the Evening on the 29th for Ethiopia. I will be connecting in London(30th) and arrive in Ethiopia on the 31st at 2 am.
I am still waiting on the itinerary but I know that the planned Gotcha Day is Nov 2nd....so that is sooo exciting!
We leave Ethiopia on the 11th and arrive home in Fredericton on the 12th. We actually arrive in Toronto on the evening of the 11th but will be spending the night in the hotel there are will arrive home at 4 the next day. I am really looking forward to arriving home in Fredericton. I cannot wait for my mom
to meet her grandson...she is soooo very excited about the whole thing...and I am sure she will be crying even before my plane touches down.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How's the packing? :)

Anonymous said...

That is so exciting Louise! I can't wait to see a picture of your little boy (if you decide to post it). Enjoy your last few days at home without child as pretty soon there is going to be LOTS of activity happening at your house! :)

The Turgeon Expansion said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!

Danielle said...

WOOHOO!! I am so excited for you Louise! I wish we were able to be there at the airport when you get back, but its such a looong drive from where we are. I can't wait to hear all about your home coming though! :-)

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

SOOO anxious for you and can't wait to hear all about it.....

It will be amazing to see you walking through those airport doors with your SON !! Finally !

Enjoy your last few days of packing, cooking and getting ready !

Hope to see you this week !

Lisa

Julie M. said...

Wow...I have tears just reading that post Louise! I SO cannot wait to meet your little man, and give you a big hug!

Anonymous said...

How exciting!

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

Yayeee, can you truly believe it???? You time has come. I CANNOT WAIT to see your family together.All the best