Friday, July 06, 2007

PEI Camping Gathering


Wow
What a weekend this was. There were so many families either camping or there to visit it was hard to keep up. It was my first time out with the camper and so this was too much fun. Kristin and Nathan came along and stayed with me in the camper...it was great having some company in the camper.

I won't talk about getting lost too much...apparently I need to take more time to read the directions that I am given before jotting them down on a piece of paper...but lets just say getting lost down a narrow dirt road with a ten foot trailer behind you is not what I would call "fun"....anyways I survived and had a great week in PEI.

Kerry you still owe me a tim hortons...that was tooo funny us four trying to put down your awning with Susan and the wind just lifing up the awning dumping the ice cold rain water on us....shower was quickly had by all to warm up and awning was saved.

The late night campfires were sooo much fun and I for one am glad we mastered the art of smores even if it did result in some burnt fingers ( :) Lisa...hope your fingers have recovered). Lets just say it doesn't take much to make a bunch of girls who love chocolate busy trying to master the art of smores. Especially when the alternative was joining the Brad Paisley Debate of 2007.

August will be here before we know it and then another gathering...can't wait for the next one..these have been such a great time for all that come!

Louise

No comments: