Saturday, July 21, 2007

Officially Nathaniel's Mom!!!

Well I finally got news about my court date!!! My petition to adopt Nathaniel was approved!!!!!!!! So that means that I am legally and in all meaning of the word Nathaniel's mommy!!!
It is such a relief to have this happen before court closes for the summer. I can't imagine having to wait two months for a court date. It feels so good to know that he is mine and nothing can change that! I can't wait to see more pictures and to hear how the process with Nairobi and immigration is going. I should get some more updated news at the beginning of August. I imagine I won't be travelling until the middle of October. Maybe beginning of Novermber. It all really depends when the medical papers get to Addis, done and is sent back to Nairobi. Once that is done it will be 4 weeks till travel date.

Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mommy! You and Nathaniel are going to make such a great pair!

DEBRA said...

Congratulations....what a relief for you to get through before court closure.

Debbie