Sunday, July 08, 2007

Baby Shower Fun






Well what a day, really a weekend I have had. First the Burkes came and spent the weekend with me at my house....yes 6 kids in my house this weekend...what fun we had. They ofcourse were excellently behaved, and so the weekend went well. It was so nice to have Dawn and Gerald up to visit.
Today my family had a baby shower for me...it was sooo nice to have family and friends celebrate Nathaniel and we had a great time playing some very funny shower games. My sister Hillary and Cousin Toni did all the hard work of arranging this shower and it was so beautiful...lots of nice touches noticed. They made the theme nautical...made sugar cookies into the shape of sail boats with Nathaniel's name on it..and a beautiful cake that my aunt made....pics don't do it justice!
Thank you again for all the beautiful gifts..can't wait to use them all with Nathaniel.
Louise

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cake is too cute... and hey, you got a bumbo seat! Those are great!

june

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

So sorry I could not make it to your shower, since it was my own as well (with Pierre's family!)....

I thought of you Sat thought and couldn't wait to see pics !

Seems like you had a great time and yes the cake is REALLY cool !!!

How nice to have Dawn, Gerald and family over for a visit as well !

Can't wait to see you again soon !

Lisa

Anonymous said...

How sweet of your family to throw you a shower!! It looks like an awesome time and the cake looks awesome too! Now you just need that baby home and you'll be all set!!

--Danielle

The Turgeon Expansion said...

What a great day for you! Can't wait to see Nathaniel in all his new outfits!

Rhonda

hazel said...

What a great cake. I'm glad you had such a wonderful shower.

Gina said...

What a fun time, Louise! You'll have great memories to share with Nathaniel! The cake is very creative!

Have fun getting ready for your son!

Gina