Friday, March 16, 2007

Nursery pics to share

I have downloaded some pics to share



two of the framed nursery rhyme prints that I got off ebay...there are 6 in total..and I just love them!

This is my very cool hideaway closet...it is waist high, and so I am gonna use it as a changing area. That is if the baby is young enough to need a changing table. I like it because I can close the doors and no one knows what is in there...and then the top of my dresser is clear for the lamp and book ends.

No comments on the diapers needed LOL HEHEHEHE..they were on sale, I got them with shoppers points...and well well well ummm I wanted to buy them. Better to buy them now when I am on full income, than when I am on the laughable 55% income. LOL HAHAHA.





My rocking chair that only took me 4 1/2 hours to put together...but ahh its so nice!



My room is so many different colours in it...white crib, white dresser with wood knobs. Wood armoir (matches handles on dresser) and cherry wood Rocker...oh well...one colour is just boring. LOL LOL




4 comments:

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Awsome pics Louise and like you know it does not matter if everything doesn't match.. my cribs are also different colors and my rockin chair too !

Thanks for sharing and I can't wait to see it in person !

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Your nursery looks wonderful, Louise! I don't think my stuff will match either, but it'll be fun for Meseret! This may be the one time we get to pick bedroom decor for our kids!

Gina

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these pictures Louise! Your nursery looks so fun! I actually like when everything isn't so matchy, it seems more personal that way.

Lisa W

hazel said...

Great pictures Louise, I love seeing nursery decor. I'll probably end up with a hodgepodge of colors & finishes too - call it eclectic!