Friday, March 16, 2007

Cleaning House

So we moved around some rooms today, did some major cleaning, etc today. Fun I know..but productive. In this productivity I was able to start organizing the playroom. I was able to get the toys in there organized. I also put together the dome tent play activity center together. See when I bought it I remember thinking oh yeah this is going to be one of those you want to kill it toy while putting it together. Well it wasn't that bad..but why does fisher price feel the need to make toys that need to be screwed together.....screws and toys..what brainless person thought this up. I don't want to assemble toys...I want to snap them together LOL LOL. I don't ever remember our toys as kids needing to be a complicated in assembly as they are today. Not to mention they are so tightly attached to the box that its like the Fort Knox of Toys.
Anyhow...1/2 hr later it was together (an improvement after my 4 hr marathon rocking chair).
Here are some pics....






Greatest buy ever...at winners yesterday I got the elephant, and the three things on the top shelf of the white tower (except the stacking squares) for only 13 dollars....awesome buy!!!





2 comments:

esther said...

hi louise,
love your play room, it it soooo cute, and the toys look so fun!!!
...we're months behind you, but FINALLY waiting too!!!

Isabelle Boudreau said...

Hi Louise!
WOW, seeing all your stuff and Lisa's I think I better get started on the shopping!!LOL!!
We must have the same sw I heard she is nice? We're a bit nervous but I know everything will be fine!
Isabelle