Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shoes are bought, stroller is ready




Well all I need is Nathaniel home. But the preparations are on and things are getting organized and ready. We went to the states yesterday. I got the cutest photo frames for the wall...it holds 4 4*6 photos, black frame...its an individual frame for each photo hooked together..they are at walmart here for 15 but I got it in the states for 2 dollars a peice. Can't beat that price.
I also went to payless shoes and got the cutest size 4 shoes for him. Not sure if they will fit but Presque Isle is soooo close that I kept the receipt and will return them on our way to Disney when the time comes if they are too small.
So I got the shoes, the stroller, the crib and the clothes :) Now I just need Nathaniel home. 2 weeks and counting!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Louise! Looks like Nathaniel is going to be one well-equipped, stylish little boy!! I love all of your stuff!!

--Danielle

The Turgeon Expansion said...

That's so cute Louise! Strollers, clothes, shoes, that little boy has more than I have in my closet!!

Rhonda

Anonymous said...

I love baby boy shoes...they are the absolute cutest! If you ask me, little boy shoes are even more adorable than little girl shoes. I can only imagine how excited you must be to have Nathaniel's tiny feet in them!