Thursday, June 28, 2007

Acceptance Papers are Officially in Ethiopia

They landed this morning just after midnight. This is step one to completing the adoption. The papers go to Ethiopia, are picked up by the POA there in Addis Ababa. Then she can start the process to obtain a court date and start the immigration paperwork. It has been just over 2 weeks since I saw Nathaniel and I miss him terribly. I wish I was there to rock him to sleep, give him his bottles and cover him with a blanket at night. I am still trying to remain hopeful about the possibility about a court date....fingers crossed but realize it will be a long shot to get this done. Trying to remain positive as its all I can do.
Can't wait for the maritime gathering this weekend. Its going to be one big celebrations, with referrals, travel dates, homestudies and dossiers completed. Our group has a lot to celebrate..what a great weekend to do it at.
Louise

No comments: