Monday, June 18, 2007

Official Papers Signed.

Well this is all I can really post in terms of a picture of my little Nathaniel. His sweet little hand. The Ethiopian Government and my agency does not want us posting pictures until Nathaniel is legally mine...so I can't post his picture..but take it from me he is very very cute.
I got the actual referral documents today and sent them off in Priority Mail. Should land at CAFAC by tommorrow. I was so excited to receive this today that I think the mail man was thinking I was stalking him LOL..but I did explain so he did not think I was an insane mad woman. I was shaking so bad when I was signing it...finally I was making the final act to declare that I wanted this baby boy...that he was my son.
I was so grateful that CAFAC had all the immigration forms filled out and all I had to do was sign where the sticky note was...thanks Curtis and Deb.....it was super simple.
Louise

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

my goodness, that's one of the names I am considering for my baby bean!
I can't wait to see his picture!!

Tao's Mommy said...

CONGRATS Louise!!! Yayyy your time has come.....I cant believe you have a SON!!! I will agree...they do have very cute boys clothes out there!! Enjoy your time right now....soon it will go into panic mode...LOL!!! Well I cannot wait to see pictures of your little man!!