Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's my Birthday!!!

Well today is my birthday...and I think I got my present a little early. 11 days ago to be exact. I don't want anything for my birthday but a court date in July..thats all I want :) :) :)
I am having family over today for a bbq. My cousin, her husband and her children as well as my Aunt are coming over. We are going to have a big celebration...they haven't seen the updated pics of Nathaniel yet..so I am anxious to show them. His pics are hanging on my wall right now...so I know they will see them when they walk through the door.
I am off on Vacation for 12 days after 2 more night shifts. I am soooo looking forward to my vacation. I am spending 6 days on the island and then 3 days in Mataquac with the Burke's. I am looking forward to spending some time with the group of families in PEI...we are having another gathering. Can't wait to see some new faces.

Louise

1 comment:

hazel said...

A belated Happy Birthday to you, Louise!