Saturday, February 24, 2007

Latest Purchase


Okay so Kristen asked me yesterday what was the latest thing I bought...well I really hadn't bought much last week (since I was at work LOL). Untill today. I got the GREATEST buy yet. I paid a third of the price for this dome play center by preskool. The pic above is what I got for 19.99 (reg 59.99). That is way too good of a buy to pass up and I think it is a great toy! I haven't opened the box because I really don't have the patience to put together a kids toy today (has anyone else been frustrated by incredibly difficult ready to assemble toys??) Fisher price is the worse...but I am sure playskool is no easy task to assemble LOL LOL .
Louise

1 comment:

pat said...

Hi Louise,
We met and adopted our daughter in Addis Abeba just over three years ago. It all happened too fast and we weren't prepared, and the night before we left for Ethiopia, I battled with our portable crib for about, oh, two hours, as I tried to assemble it. Overall I would say childrens stuff is about as difficult for me to put together as IKEA products, which I've found to be deceptively tricky. Good luck with the play tent--it does look fun! And it'll probably be much easier than you think.

pat blashill
http://eurolikeme.blogspot.com/
http://www.patblashill.com/