Wednesday, November 28, 2007

We Interupt the Reguarly Scheduled Broadcast


Honestly I don't know if I will find time to finish Blogging about my trip untill after the holidays....Honestly there isn't enough hours in the day...and yes if Dawn had the time to check this blog she would be laughing at how she warned both Lisa and I of this.
So I will interupt this blogging of Ethiopia with some Holiday wishes. Nathaniel and I hope your family has a wonderful Holiday Season. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!!! I love your little Santa man! He's so adorable Louise! Thank you for sharing the picture- and I look forward to hearing about the rest of your trip in the New Year!

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

Ok, This child is PERFECT!!! What do say about an arranged marriage with our daughter???
What an awesome picture...sweet...just SWEET!!!
Merry Christmas Louise and Nathanial. What a good one it's gonna be!!

Louise said...

I think we can work something out Jill.
hehehehe
Louise

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

He is just SOOO cute.. The girls were soo excited to see his pictures when I showed it to them this morning.. they keep saying Nathaniel HOHOHO !!!! TOo sweet Louise !

Merry Christmas to both of you !

Lisa

Danielle said...

Louise, he is BEYOND cute! I love the costume, but even without the costume he is gorgeous!

P.S. If things don't work out between Jill's daughter and Nathaniel, Zia is available. Hehehe!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Truly the cutest Santa I've ever seen!!!! Merry Christmas to the Reid family!

Rhonda

Curly Mama said...

Congratulations, what a beautiful son you have!
All the best this wonderful christmas!

Anonymous said...

Santa looks like he is making a break for it. That must have been an entertaining photo session. :)

(speaking as someone who got 2 relatively usable shots out of a 50 picture shoot)

june