Wednesday, August 08, 2007

July 31st...Logged into Immigration

So on July 31st the immigration department stated on their website that my file was in progress!!! YAY. Apparently most families wait between 2-6 weeks after this for their medical forms to arrive. Once the medical is done it is sent back to Nairobi. From that point it is 4 weeks till travel date!!! So really that means I could potentially (baring any snags) travel in 6-10 weeks...WOW!!!
I am still waiting for a current update on Nathaniel...an agency person just returned from Ethiopia this week...so hopefully an update will be here soon! I can't wait to seen new pics and see how much he has grown again in a month!
August 8th already..hard to believe the summer will be over soon and September will be here. Bring on the fall I say :) I can't wait!
Louise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo!! Here's hoping for a super fast visa process so you can go and get him ASAP!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you Louise!

--Danielle

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

Have my fingers ALWAYS crossed that things will keep running smooth. You're getting soooo close...YIPPEE

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

hurry up medicals!!!