Friday, August 03, 2007

7 WEEKS WAITING TO BRING YOU HOME

It's been 7 weeks of waiting for Nathaniel to come home. A lot has happened already. The acceptance papers have gone over to Ethiopia, the court date has been requested, given and approved...Nathaniel became my legal child...and the Immigration process has been started. So everyone asks...when will you travel???That is the million dollar question. I will travel 4 weeks after the medical is done. Most people have been travelling in 5 months...I am hoping it will be 4 months...because we are going to Disney end of November and I want Nathaniel home for a while before that so he can be settled in.
I am hopeful that I will be travelling in the middle of October..but only time will tell!
But beyond that...it is soo very exciting to be almost 2 months into this wait!
Louise

5 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Hoping and praying he is home soon! Can't wait to see your travel pics!
LOVE his name :)

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

Can't wait to see his sweet face! I wish I could speed this up for you.

Soon the airport dinner will be for you...can't wait

Anonymous said...

you are doing a fine job hanging in there.....
thinking of you!
Heather
Samra's Momma

hazel said...

I hope everything goes quickly for you, Louise!

Sebrina Wilson said...

I think you will travel at the end of September :) I cannot wait!!!!!