Sunday, April 29, 2007

Well here we are almost into May

Wow another month has almost gone by...I can hardly believe May is here...and yet I can hardly believe it is May and I still am referraless! But I am trying to be patient and I know something will come probably when I am least expecting it (which will be hard because each day I think perhaps today is the day?)
This weekend we had yet another fantastic get together of families from across the Maritimes...and this time it was Fredericton. And can you believe it, Erin who was in my homeroom in highschool came with her husband and daughter....they are waiting to start their homestudy......small world.
The gathering was great...as always. Its great that people from all different parts of the maritimes can come together and have such a wonderful time. It was lots of fun having it here in Fredericton. We had a big bar-b-que with lots (well toooo much good) food.
Thanks to all who made the drive to Fredericton...can't wait to see you all in PEI this July. Lots of fun to be had...and hopefully two little girls will be home ( :) :) hint hint Lisa and Pierre).
Louise

6 comments:

Louise said...

Will do Sandi...I can't believe you are leaving in such a short time. Can't wait to see pics of all the boys together.
Louise

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Louise, we are all here waiting with you !!! Cannot wait to hear about your little one, what fun !!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Louise,
I know that when you are waiting, the days crawl by like months. I just wanted to encourage you that once you get your child, you will be so glad for the wait because if it weren't for the wait, you wouldn't have been matched with that particular child, who you will then not be able to imagine your life without. Hang in there! It will happen in God's perfect timing and with the child that was meant for you.

Calico Sky said...

I can't wait for you to get your referral. Sounds like you have a super support network there!

Rempel Family said...

Hi Louise
Thank you for the comment on my blog. I just started my blog and I'm having a blast with it. What you said about it being hard to have the referral come in a time you're not expecting it, is almost impossible for me aswell.LOL Lisa

Rempel Family said...

Thank you for the comment on my Blog Louise!! It's a new blog but I'm having fun and loving the support. Lisa