Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Is it April Already

Okay so I know its April. It is hard to believe we are already into the 4th month of 2007!!! In 2 weeks I will be at my 9th month of waiting. If I get a referral this month, there is a chance I will be able to travel in August which would be so great!!! I would ideally love to be home by the beginning of September. So fingers and toes crossed and prayers said.....the agency has just gotten back from a trip to Ethiopia yesterday. So maybe something this week....I certainly feel very close to getting to find out who my child is. Its that knowledge of who your child is that is so precious to me. I cannot wait to meet my son or daughter for the first time (even if it is just through a picture!!)
Louise

7 comments:

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

I'm so excited for you Louise... I know your referral is coming... I am going to jump up & down with excitement when you find out who your child is.... I HOPE HOPE HOPE that you hear something this week!

Tanya said...

Hi Louise, I found you via my delurking from Red Deer post on the message boards.
Just wanted to say HI!

Tanya

Calico Sky said...

Louise, I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see your precious little one home soon :)

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

We are also waiting with you Louise !!!! I can't believe that we will both soon be home with our little ones !!

It will be SOOO much fun to get together !!

FINGERS CROSSED !!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

Louise, I know you'll hear about your little one soon! Just a matter of the paperwork going through the NB system. Soon we'll all be looking at the photos of your sweet baby!

Gina

Lesley said...

I agree with Lisa.I am going to jump up and down with joy and burst into happy tears when you get your referral.There will be celebrations from coast to coast!!
Not long now I'm sure of it...
Lesley

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

I've been following along with you for awhile now and I hope you get that wonderful news you've been waiting for. I have my fingers crossed for you that today is the day!! All the best..