Saturday, April 14, 2007

9 Months Today

Well my my my..it is 9 months today that I got the news my file (dossier) was heading over to Ethiopia. July 14th, 2006 that was a wonderful day....I was waiting to hear if my file had gotten back from the Embassy and as many of you know...you are usually the last person to know any information. Well I got the news on the 14th...which was a friday...that my file was back finished and ready to head off to Ethiopia. YEEAAHHHH!!!!

9 months is a very long time to wait..though others have waited longer, some not so long. Any part and any length of wait is very frustrating and emotional. All last week I was on the verge of tears at any time of the day. Finally I had one big boohoo in the shower...and I have to say it felt good to release that negative energy. I know that there is something coming for me soon. If that is next week or next month I don't know..but my file is being worked on and that is good. I have heard there are more referrals to come so I truly hope my referral is in that batch. Maybe it is.

I am back to work on Monday for 3-12 hour shifts and so I will be kept busy and distracted. The girls at work are so good not focusing on it and now not constantly asking if I have heard.
I am sick of this wait, I want the next part of this wait to start. I guess I will feel like I am moving forward in the wait!! I just wonder if I will be at work when I hear or if I will be home. If I am at work it should prove very interesting. We have been very quiet and so we have have the bare bones staff on. So I am not sure how it will work if I have to leave. Quite frankly I don't care how they do it. If I get that call I am out of there!!

Louise

2 comments:

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

All I can say is when you get that call, you better call me!!! I can't wait for you.... My guess is you'll hear for sure within 1-2 weeks...

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

I believe you will hear soon and I really hope that you will be able to get out of work if you get the call at work !!!

And you have two Lisa(s) to call as I want to know too !!! LOL

Lisa