Monday, December 04, 2006

Referrals, Referrals, Referrals

Oh my gosh, the agency is in Refferals Overdrive. There have been soooo many referrals lately it is unbelievable. Its hard to think straight from all the excitment. Very Very good friends of mine (we were doing our homestudies at the same time...they have a quicker province LOL) just received their referrals...and guess what the clothes they had bought are all too small.....thats gonna be my problem I bet you. I have a closet full of 6-9 month items....I hope they will fit the baby..eehhhh I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of switching out when I go shopping. Thankfully I have kept a lot of my receipts lately...but there is a lot of clothing that I have no reciepts for.
I am two months behind this family...so that gives me a lot of excitment and hope. I wonder if I will be getting that call within the next 2 months.....or is this just a catch up, and now we are back to the 9-11 months of waiting....I don't know and that scares me. I don't want to get too excited but gosh I am. I have been saying all along that I just need S &L to get their referral then I know my referral is soon to come....but geez they got their referral much sooner than I expected (and then they expected!).

1 comment:

The Hattons... said...

That's me! That's me! I saw the letter of my name. Haha. Don't stress about the clothes yet. Our referral was out of the norm for being out of the requested age.

And I so can't wait until you receive your referral. That will be just as exciting for me to hear, as it was telling everyone I got mine. It's going to come. Your perfect baby is on it's way....

Love and hugs to you!