Friday, December 15, 2006

Norwalk Flu really is terrible

Oh my gosh, I hope none of you guys get it. I seem to have been lucky enough to get the Norwalk Flu. I was in Houlton the day before I was sick, so I figure I may have picked it up there. Would figure thats payback for me spending yet more money on baby things LOL LOL.
Well without getting into the gross details let me tell you it is not something I would wish on anyone. Two days later, my muscles still ache so much that it hurts like hell just to cough...ouch. It was so bad I had to take a shot of gravol to control the vomiting....(Thanks to K&P). Luckily I didn't have to be admitted to a hospital which I guess is a possibility with this flu. The only upside to this is I get an extra day at home, as I could not go to work today. Although really, I would prefer to be at work, than experience what I did in the last 2 days.
On a funny note,
I thought on the first day of this flu, that I would not be able to handle morning sickness every morning...I would make a horrible morning sickness sufferer.
Louise

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, thats going around TERRIBLE here, but (touch wood) I have been able to stay away from it!!
Too funny on the morning sickness....thats exactly what I say!!!
Hope your feeling better soon!!

Kim
Waiting for Channing!

Calico Sky said...

feel better. Canada has a real problem with Norwalk! Poor you!!!