Sunday, December 31, 2006

Maritime Gathering

Well we had another successful maritime gathering this weekend. I am exhausted....2 late nights and early mornings, a drive to Moncton and back, and a weekend full of fun and great times!
We had 8 families attend in total, 5 families from the New Brunswick, 2 families from Nova Scotia, and 1 family from Saskatchewan...who are visiting family in Pictou, NS. There was well over 20 people (including 12 kids (although 3 of them would probably not appreciate being classified as kids LOL). It was really nice to have families join us who are at all different stages in the process.....some are just starting where as others have been home for over a year now.
It was nice to gather in Lisa's house because everyone could mingle, chat and relax. Hair was done, food was eaten, and shaky home video's were watched...and all had a wonderful time.

I wish I had pictures to post...but I forgot my camera Ofcourse!! Next time I promise to bring my camera! It was nice to have the family from out west join us, and give us all a lesson in braiding our children's hair.
I am reaching the 6 month mark, and am feeling really happy that 2006 is coming to a close, can't wait for 2007 to arrive. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!
Louise

No comments: