Saturday, February 09, 2008

Buy of the Week

So I thought I would start telling you about the great buys I sometimes get! I love to shop .....but right now on Parental Leave I don't have very much money...thus I love to shop bargains :) :)
So this week (I know I have barely been home for 2 days from Florida), Nathaniel and I went to Walmart and Zellers.
So in Walmart I got this train table by STEP 2. It is plastic, comes witha little automatic train and a bridge and train station. Nathaniel has become very adept at pulling off the train bridge.( Ahh oh well) It was normally 69.99 and I got it for 30.00 on sale. Good buy hunh!

Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great buy and train tables are so great for little boys!

I'm really enjoying reading about your trip and seeing the pictures. Thank you for sharing.