Monday, December 10, 2007

Praying Medicals/Court Dates/Visas for Maritime Families

Now that Nathaniel is home safe and sound...its easy for me to get caught up in day to day life with him. But there are several families who have referrals but will spend this Christmas without their Children home with them. It is heartbreaking to think of them having to miss their Children over Christmas. They should be home..but they aren't. I am sending positive vibes and prayers your way. I hope in a short time you will be on that 24 hr plane ride to meet your kids for the first time. I hope you don't mind me posting your names but I am praying for you Julie and Trevor (and Mulu), Nora and Andrew (and Bereket & Elsa),Andre and Isabelle (and Lexie), Danielle and Nick (and Zia), Rhonda and Ed (Jeremiah). I hope that all your travel dates come super quick!
In a few months, our gatherings are going to be sooo much fun (and maybe a little loud too).
Louise

No comments: