Monday, September 03, 2007

11 Weeks of Waiting

Okay this wait is starting to drag on!
I am into the 11 week of waiting...and honestly each day is starting to feel like a week! I know I said it wasn't too bad before....Well September has hit and it is BAD. I feel like the closer I get...the more just out of my reach it feels. I know this will happen, it will all come together..but this week has been so hard.
I am sooo hoping my medical will arrive this week to the foster home and Nathaniel can get it done and have everything sent to Nairobi.
Trying to keep positive thinking happening around here. Nathaniel got another package this week from me. Thanks June for taking that to him for me. I sent him another outfit, a cute soft mirror toy and a roll of film. Hoping for some candid shots.
Louise

4 comments:

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

I also am HOPING that you will get his medical this week.... sending you as many good vibes as I can... It worked when you were sending me referral vibes, so maybe I can return the favor!! :)

Julie M. said...

I too am thinking positively for you, and hoping this week will be the week you get some good news on the medicals. I cannot even imagine how difficult this is for you, but just think...you have already gotten 11 whole weeks behind you! Hopefully not many more to go!

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Thinking of you Louise and waiting for you to tell me the news that your medicals is in and will be sent back !!!

lots and lots of positive vibs coming your way !

Lisa

Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said...

I check your blog daily and think of you and Nathaniel all the time. Keeping EVERYTHING crossed for you my friend.