Thursday, October 19, 2006

Wow I have been really slack on updating this thing....sorry

Okay so its been a while since I posted. I have been in a new position in the Neonatal Unit for almost a month now so I have been kept very busy with reading, learning and doing all kinds of things that are certainly out of my comfort zone. But I am loving every minute of it...so that is a bonus. I think it is such a gift if you have a job or a career that you absolutely love.

On the adoption front...my file landed in Ethiopia 3 months ago...so its still a bit of a wait..but one I am comitted to and will try not to fret to much over how long I am waiting...yeah right I know. But I will try. The last three months seem to have gone by so quickly..so I am hoping the next couple continue to fly by as well.

I had what was hopefully my last Thanksgiving without my child home. It was so nice to think that this time next year I will most likely be home with my little one really truely being thankful for all that the future holds and for all the blessings in the past few years I have received.

Its starting all to feel very real yet so far away. Yesterday I was in Toys R Us and it is so neat to know that in a few months I will have to be registering for all these things I keep looking at and to know someday soon I will have a little one to put into that crib, that stroller. It's all very exciting!

No comments: