Monday, November 10, 2008

Timing!!

Well that is pretty cool...Almost a year to the date of when we arrived, my completed dossier arrived at Imagine to be prepared to go to Ethiopia. Neat timing I think! Oh and its stuck there until the province makes a new letter of approval as the 1st letter says I am approved for a female ages 0-12...not 0-12 months...opps..a
bit of deja vu there as that happened last time around too!
Oh and can I make note...no big freakout on my end about being delayed a week!! Again...who is this person.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hey congrats- that is great!!! So you are cool and calm this time around so does that mean that I may be sane we we start the process again too? Great to see you both the other day!

Carolyn

Louise said...

Yes
I predict next time around you will be cool as a cucumber. I mean who are we kidding..do you think I am going to be this calm 6, 7, 8 months into the wait. Yah I don't think so!
Louise

Sandra Knight said...

"this person" is a mother of 2... she has learned to "let it go" and when energy is required, she will step to the plate in full force! i am glad to see your file on the move, sk