Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Into June almost

Wow we are already at the end of May....its crazy but May really did fly by quite quickly....hard to believe June is here in just a week's time.
I am really starting to get stressed about court closure. You see in Ethiopia August and September are considered holiday months for the court system. Therefor the courts actually close from Aug 4 till Sept 30. SOOO I need to
1) get my referral and
2) NEED to have a court date and a successful court hearing prior to Aug 4.

Otherwise I can't have a court hearing till after Sept 30. They say 5-7 weeks after court soooo that puts me into November...acckkkk the end of Nov seems like years away...so I really really need some prayers....I pray that I get my referral soon and that the process to obtain a courtdate is swift. I am very very worried about not getting my court done before Aug 4....but ofcourse worrying about it won't help....so I will pray hard and long about it.

Over the last few weeks I have been thinking alot of my little one. What he or she is doing, is he or she awake, eating, sleeping, being held and loved.....I am sure this will intensify a 100 times over once I know my little one's face and read about him or her.

Louise

7 comments:

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

Let's hope for a referral by the end of May... that should give plenty of time before the courts close in August... I'm waiting patiently with ya....

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

Louise,

I am also hoping with you that you get through court before the closure....

We have to keep reminding ourselves of how far we have made it even if somedays are harder than others.. and you are right, your wait is about to get even worse.... sorry :).....

Hugs to you
Lisa

Rempel Family said...

I so understand you going crazy in this wait time. This is the longest 8 months I've ever had. I really hope we get our referrals really soon. Lisa

Anonymous said...

I'm really praying that your referral comes quickly, Louise! I agree with Lisa, we've come a long way, and the wait to travel is even more challenging. We are being taught the art of patience!

Waiting along with you!
Gina

Lesley said...

Oh Louise,
I really hope that your referral comes in the next few days and as Lisa says, that should give you time before court closure.
You have waited so long and so patiently, we are all desperate for your news.....
Lesley :)

Anonymous said...

HAng in there Louise. I will pray that your referral will come soon. When you hold your little one for the first time, all this waiting will seem like a distant memory.

The Hattons... said...

We're praying for you Louise that things will move much quicker for you. We keep saying it's coming, just around the corner, but it's like being in the Indy car races, just going around a forever corner.

We're always thinking of you and wishing for the best.

Much love!