Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Finally found a decent price video camera


Wow I got quite the deal today. I have been going over and over in my mind if I should buy a DVD video camera for the trip. I have one of the Hi 8's which we got 4 yrs ago...but really they don't make them anymore and it is sooo heavy. It was a hard decision because the dvd cameras I was seeing were all 500+ range in cost. So I went to future shop and staples today. Well I got a Sony DVD video camera for $389....quite the deal. It was the last one in stock...so they took 10% off and I was very happy. It is soooo light and will be so good for the trip. It does take stills...but I have to see what they turn out like. I will still take my digital camera with me. and that should be good.

I will be all ready...my poor child won't know what the heck with all the flashes and cameras LOL....but soon will be a camera addict I'm sure!!!

Louise

Here is a pic of it (from Sony website)


4 comments:

Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said...

Hope it won't be long until you get to use that camera to tape your little child....

Anonymous said...

What a great deal, Louise! I'm also looking for a camera - thanks for the tip! I can see you shooting videos and photos of your child! What fun!

Gina

Rempel Family said...

Hi Louise, I have also been really looking for a good v camera. Great deal you got. I sooo feel with you on the wait. Big hugs.... Lisa

Rempel Family said...

Hi Louise, I really want to email you. Do you have your address on the blog anywhere? Lisa