Friday, November 10, 2006

Wow Its a good day today

Well I am having a very good evening. One of the long time waiters for a referral just heard that a baby girl has been selected for her family. I know so many people were waiting, praying and hoping for her....and having her family get a referral is such a moral booster. It may seem silly..but if she can finally get a referral after all this time...there is hope for the rest of us LOL.

A month and a half to go till our next Maritime Gathering. A family from out west is coming to visit...so we are all gathering at Lisa and Pierre's house in Dieppe. This family is home with their twins from Ethiopia and I for one can't wait to meet them all. It will be so nice to see everyone again. For some of us its only been a few months since we saw each other last, but a few of the families we haven't seen since this past July...so it will be so exciting to see how much the kids have grown.
16 and 1/2 weeks for me (but I'm not counting right LOL). Its coming along slowly..but this new referral has given me the umpphh to push thru another couple of weeks. I hope the referrals keep rolling in especially for the Jan/Feb families. As soon as they get their's the quicker mine and other's will come.
Louise

No comments: