Sunday, July 23, 2006

So unsure about sizes of clothing

I am so torn with summer clothes coming on sale. I don't know what size to buy things, so I haven't gotten much of what is on sale at this point. I worry that 3-6 months will be too small but that 6-12 months will be too big. I really want to take advantage of the sales but don't know. I am thinking that I will be travelling to Ethiopia sometime between next August and November. So its hard to know what the weather will be like and how warm the weather will be.
I have several things that I got in Kittery but need some more t-shirts and leggings. The other issue is to get neutral clothing as I don't know what I will get....a baby boy or girl. I also need to buy some closet organizers for his or her closet. It will be fun shopping for the baby once I know who he or she is.

Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My plan for buying clothes is to buy girls clothing and boys clothing in a few different sizes when I find a great sale and leave the tags on them. Then when I find out the exact age my baby will be when I get to travel and whether it will be a boy or a girl, I will sell the extras with the tags still on them on e-bay. It takes some work but the brand name clothes can get a decent price and then I will get to do more shopping!
Anyway, I enjoyed reading your site and look forward to following your adoption journey!